Sales skills / Problem solving / Enthusiasm / Attention to details / Curiosity
GOOD TO HAVE
Strategic thinking / Self motivation / Ability to adapt / Negotiation skills / Positive
- Are you sociable and energetic?
- Do you enjoy working independently and being able to use your analytical thinking?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to express your creativity and proactivity?
If all of the above define you, your future is with ICF EU EAST!
We have offices in several parts of the world, employing over 500 people. The Romanian branch opened in 2017, this office being in charge representing the company in the local markets.
For us people come first! We encourage autonomy among our team members. This allows them to experiment with new ideas, explore their creativity while working with a product that has hundreds of millions of visitors on a daily basis.
You will have the opportunity to work with a young and energetic team and further develop new skills and competencies. Our benefits are competitive, having flexible work arrangements, bonus programs, personal and professional development seminars and many others.
YOUR DAILY AGENDA
- Monitor and optimize Google Ads Campaigns to recruit new German partners for the company;
- Research competition and other new potential recruitment sources;
- Manage social media platforms and increase brand awareness;
- Carry out business trips to Germany;
- Train the new recruited partners;
- Recruit new affiliated websites;
- Collect, analyze data of the market and deliver progress reports.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Advanced computer skills and ability to work with programs such as JIRA, Microsoft Office, Google Drive etc.;
- Advanced in German;
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and receiving positive customer feedback;
- Efficiency to be able to produce significant output with minimal waisted effort;
- Organization and planning skills in order to plan, organize, schedule and budget in an efficient, productive manner by focusing on key priorities;
- Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information;
- Attention to detail so you don’t let important details slip through the cracks or derail the project;
- Openness to feedback and ideas, you often solicit feedback and react calmly and proficiently to constructive feedback.
- A unique opportunity to learn about a multi-billion-dollar industry from some of its bests;
- Competitive salary (in line with experience);
- Annual bonuses and travel bonus vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Challenging tasks that help you to continuously develop your skills;
- Trainings and seminars;
- Foreign language courses
- Life lasting memories from creative team buildings;
- Stable work within an ever growing company in its field;
- Curious, open culture, with teams collaborating across the ocean;
- Last but by no means least… a fun place to work!